Muhammadiyah Regional Leaders (PWM) Jambi, Leader of Aisyiyah Region (WEIGHT) Jambi along with the Rector of the Muhammadiyah University (A) Jambi Participated in the Tanwir Conference held by the Central Leadership (PP) Muhammadiyah.
This activity was held at the University of Muhammadiyah Jambi through a Video Conference at 07.00 s/d 17.00 WIB.
The Tanwir Session Decision with the theme Ã¢â‚¬Å“Facing Covid-19 and its Impact: Give Solutions to the Country "which was held on Sunday 28 Zulkaidah 1441 H / 19 July 2020 M via video teleconferencing as follows:
- Approved the postponement of the 48th Muhammadiyah Congress and the 48th 'Aisyiyah Congress in Surakarta.
- 48th Muhammadiyah Congress and 48th 'Aisyiyah Congress in Surakarta
implemented in accordance with the provisions of the Articles of Association and Bylaws
Muhammadiyah in 2022 after the performance of Hajj.
- When in the year 2021 the state is completely safe in terms of health and variety
other aspects, the possibility of holding the annual congress may be opened 2021 with
consider the pros and cons, and ease of implementation.
- All the consequences of delaying the implementation of the congress relating to
organizational regulations remain valid, including in it the extension of departmental time
leadership from the center to the branches.
- In accordance with their authority, the Muhammadiyah Central Executive follows up on the Tanwir results related to changes in the time of the Congress and the implementation.
Deliberation under the Congress and other matters related to implementation
Muhammadiyah congress to 48 and the 48th Ã¢â‚¬ËœAisyiyah Congress.
- Regional Deliberations up to Muhammadiyah Subdistrict Deliberations and
Ã¢â‚¬ËœAisyiyah automatically resigns / postponed which is stipulated by a decree
Muhammadiyah Central Leadership / Central Leadership'Aisyiyah
- Mandated the Muhammadiyah Central Leadership to menanfidzkan and
led the implementation of the 48th Tanwir Muhammadiyah Decision and the Muktamar
Ã¢â‚¬ËœAisyiyah is 48 years old 2020 carefully and properly.