Muhammadiyah Jambi University opened 91 KIP-Tuition scholarship quota to prospective new students for the academic year 2020/2021. KIP-Lecture registration is open until 20 August 2020.
As for KIP-KULIAH registration requirements that is :
"Assalamu'alaikum Wr Wb, here we are from the University of Muhammadiyah Jambi would like to convey that this semester UM Jambi will have the opportunity to distribute as many KIP-College scholarships. 91 college student, where those students who obtain KIP will be able to study until they graduate at UM Jambi free of charge, then this is a golden opportunity for Jambi's younger generation who want to continue their studies with minimal preparation, and still be able to study and complete their education at the Muhammadiyah Jambi University. Hopefully this opportunity will be a good bridge for students in pursuing their studies at Muhammadiyah University (A) Jambi "-said Deputy Rector III of UM Jambi, Mr. Siswoyo,S.E., M.Si.
- High school students or equivalent who graduated in the current year or have been declared to have passed the maximum 2 the previous year (2018,2019,2020), and have NISN, Valid NPSN and NIK.
- Has good academic potential but has economic limitations which are supported by valid documentary evidence.
- Passed the selection for new student admissions and was accepted at the University of Muhammadiyah Jambi in the Economic Development Study Program.
Other documents include :
- Smart Indonesia Card (KIP) or Prosperous family card (KKS) or the Family Hope Program (PKH). If there is no, a certificate of incapability is replaced (SKTM) from Kelurahan / Kecamatan.
- Not Foto (3×4) 2 Sheet.
- Photocopy of high school report cards or equivalent from Class X – XII
- Photocopy of diploma, SKHU or certificate of high school graduation / equivalent.
- Photocopy of Student KTP and KTP of Both Parents.
- Photocopy Invoice Last Electricity.
- Copy of Family Card (KK).
- Photo of the House (Front look, Side view, Back view).
- Family photo (Family members).
- Biodata (Name, TTL, Address, Parent's name, Parent's Work, Number of Dependents of Parents, Parents Monthly Income, No. Mobile).
- Non-Smoking Statement.
- Statement of Willingness to Participate in Student Activities at Muhammadiyah Jambi University.
Prospective students who already have a KIP card can register directly via this link https://kip-kuliah.kemdikbud.go.id/siswa/auth/login
For those who do not have a KIP card, they can apply directly to the Muhammadiyah Jambi University Campus by completing the required documents above.